My friend


 Hello everybody!!! My name's Anjalee Kavindya. I am twenty two. I have a best friend, her name's Induni Anjalika. she is twenty two the same to me. she is beautiful younger girl. her date of birth is July 11th 1999. Now she lives with her family in Anuradhapura. We both did A / L in the same subjects. Now we study at the same university. It is the University of the visual and performing arts. her favorite subject is music because She can play the violin very well...🎻 She is very kind to people... Her favorite dishes are fried rise and pizza.. Her favorite color is pink💗 and She loves to watch cartoons.. In the future, she wants to be a musician because it is her goal since she was young. I love my friend💓👭...... This is her beautiful image...

Community Verified icon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My homeland